Friday, May 29, 2009

05/29/09 Club: Cat House - My Rant - Snubbed By The Club

Most of the spots on my blog are about cheap or free entertainment.  This one is about cheap people and places and how they can ruin your night.

I entered the Luxor with an out of town guest and was handed VIP passes to enter the Cat House.  We decided it might be fun to check it out.

The scene was a milling mob to get into the club.  The door man was being a selective prick who was only letting in women or those that paid him.  My guest and I waited and were told we could get in now (with our free passes) for forty dollars.

Over thirty minutes passed and we are finally considered for entry.  My friend is permitted entry and I am denied.  I don't mind so being rejected... but after waiting over 40 minutes at the front of the line.  That sucked.

I call on all of my fellow locals, my friends, the followers of my blog and my fellow meetup.com members to avoid this place.  There are lots of great other locations to be.  Let them be the hearless snobs they want to be without our money and support. 

No comments:

Post a Comment